Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: HoF - 401 Puzzle

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: HoF - 401 Puzzle

Can anybody give me any more clues?

Had me confused. I think its the number of lines (walls) around the squares.

That's it!
    Thank you very much!

Still not sure how this works. I went for rearranging the numbers and went to 123, which sort of made sense (it was still in the tower) but doesn't seem to be the correct answer.

This had me really stumped and I used the tips here to solve it so I can't let myself take the reward for my playthrough but to be clear the numbers on the grid represent how many wall lines surround it. You look at the symbols in order with the rule and apply the same rule giving the answer. Man I was trying so many different things. Bright eyes made me think stars so I thought I was stood on the star to start etc. You can also work it so you can have 123 on a line that doesn't overlap. I tried all sorts of things lol!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad