Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: An evening of PVP

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: An evening of PVP

You sell the pvp very well. What speed did the rogue have?

The rogue had a speed of 15. He had a few annoying speed abilities like knockdown, webbed, haste. If he played one of those then I really didn't have much of a chance. My saving grace was that he was a really bad roller for some of the rounds and that gave me the openings I needed!

Thank you for sharing that, Perceval. Yes, once you have a couple more heroes to play around with, things should get more interesting. ;) I'm looking to develop the 'pvp' side of things in the future, should DQ prove popular with the masses. Fingers crossed...

This discussion is a bit old...but it is about my doubt.
    I found the Abyssal Brimstone ring, ability: Cauterise.
    in the next section i have fought Scorpios (ability: Black venom) i stopped his ability with Cauterise and won at the last second! (i was hit again and finished the combat with only few health points).
    Does Cauterise work with any kind of Venom? just that there is the word "venom" in it?

Yes, cauterise works on all types of venom, bleed and disease effects - so you certainly put it to good effect!

Hey, this is really great information.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad