Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2140 Posts in 320 Topics by 278 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

It was on the card.

A new passive. I like but no good for assassins because of grim ichor. Not sure who would use this with no stat boost?

An interesting item that is for sure. I think if your hero had sufficient speed from other items then having an extra passive in the talisman slot could be good. Maybe for warriors or other rogues like swordmasters. I like how the hero takes damage too!! That could make for some intersting combats!

It has novelty value but I think I'd be happy sticking with my extra speed point and cat's speed.

i agree my rogue can definitely use the item with good effect..
    i wish i bought the collector's set.. i am just green with envy imagining
    you guys holding one of the cards... >.<

Surely someone must have one of the epics by now Share if you have the information for us poor souls who will never likely get one. sob.

Currently Online: Kitty

Welcome to our latest member: Kitty

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad