Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

An interesting item that is for sure. I think if your hero had sufficient speed from other items then having an extra passive in the talisman slot could be good. Maybe for warriors or other rogues like swordmasters. I like how the hero takes damage too!! That could make for some intersting combats!

It has novelty value but I think I'd be happy sticking with my extra speed point and cat's speed.

i agree my rogue can definitely use the item with good effect..
    i wish i bought the collector's set.. i am just green with envy imagining
    you guys holding one of the cards... >.<

Surely someone must have one of the epics by now Share if you have the information for us poor souls who will never likely get one. sob.

Well ladies and gentlemen, it is true, Epic's DO exist!!

Here is, I believe, the first report of an Epic card from the series.

As you can see, it is another gorgeous picture (the image I took just doesn't do the card justice), and has some fantastic abilities:

The card details are:

Ruination

(main hand: dagger)
    +2 speed +5 brawn

Abilities: deceive, deep wound

You can equip this item when you earn the title "The Betrayer"

LEGION OF SHADOW / EPIC 8/8

So, I now have cards 1, 2, 3 (Common), 4, 5, 6 (Rare) & 8 (Epic). Just missing Epic #7

WOW! I thought it might be an april fools joke then I saw the pic. A dagger with two abilities and good ones too. Oh my god I want one. Please!! The illustration is amazing. Always wondered what the shadow mark looks like and there it is. Although if that is meant to be a rogue why does he have a shield? I guess warriors can equip too.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad