Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

@Anjin - ha ha, better late than never!

@Crazyfroggg - the cards have always been promotional items, made available when a book was launched. They are items of equipment that you can equip when you meet the criteria on the card. They are purely optional and not essential. If you order Raiders of Dune Sea from the Matador website (see link on the BUY page), then they are still giving away the six Dune Sea loot cards with every order. (If you visit the DestinyQuest Facebook page, I recently uploaded a pic of these.)

If I finally end up doing a Kickstarter for Book Five, then I may make some card sets available again as stretch goals.

Ah, I see. Figured it was something like that, that's why I wondered if they apply to the digital version also. I guess they do, if you have them physically.
    Well, they're not mandatory but they sure seem to make things easier.

Looking forward to any KS from you, your 1st book introduced me to this genre, and loving it! I'm a veteran boardgame player, who also enjoys reading a lot. Who thought the mix would be so interesting?
    Thanks for the clarification!

Sigh, unfortunately some of the pics for the LoS loot cards (the 2 epic and the promo) are unavailable... I doubt someone still had that pics, right?

I own all the cards! I can also upload them, but I would only do so if Michael would give me permission to do so. because I don't know if I would break a copyright right now!

No problem, go ahead!

So,
    The OK of Michael is there, I just scanned the cards and they existed as three JPG-files. My problem: I don't know how I can show you the pictures here. How do I load them up? Inserting is not possible, not an option.

Currently Online: TeddytheFinger

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad