Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

I added a teaser for the Legendary loot card from The Raiders of Dune Sea Kickstarter. I'll add stats when it's actually released.

Also if no one noticed, I greatly overhauled the listing in the first page to reflect everything I'd missed over the last several years. Thanks to mcraejohnny for keeping up with the list while I've been gone.

Thanks Anjin for the update. In regards to the last loot card, here's the stats:

Jonah's compass
    (talisman)
    +1 speed +3 health
    Ability: surefooted, charm

You can equip this item when you defeat Bahamut.

Raiders of Dune Sea Legendary 1/1

I've listed a load of my spare promos on eBay.co.uk if there's any interest.

I want loot cards! I've bought the digital ed, what can/should I do?

Three years late, but I finally have this updated.

But how do you use them, on the digital version? You just equip them when conditions are met? Or they are not available in the digital format?

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad