Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

Sigh, unfortunately some of the pics for the LoS loot cards (the 2 epic and the promo) are unavailable... I doubt someone still had that pics, right?

I own all the cards! I can also upload them, but I would only do so if Michael would give me permission to do so. because I don't know if I would break a copyright right now!

No problem, go ahead!

So,
    The OK of Michael is there, I just scanned the cards and they existed as three JPG-files. My problem: I don't know how I can show you the pictures here. How do I load them up? Inserting is not possible, not an option.

No. I meant these cards:
    - Crown of Valour (7/8)
    - Ruination (8/8)
    - Betsy's Compass (Promo Card)
    Scanned, but unfortunately they cannot upload it here. I suspect that there is a lock here. But these would be the cards that some are looking for here.I would have liked to helped.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad