Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: DQ Book IV in stock

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: DQ Book IV in stock

No problem - the hardback version has:

A different cover (obviously)
    The Kickstarter bonus quest printed inside (The Tomb of Garriot)
    (Dimensions will be the same as the paperback)

For some reason, Mikael at Megara decided to change the filler illustrations from those in the paperback. These are simply the small incidental images that sometimes appear between entries (to help with layout). I haven't seen the ones he has gone with in the hardback.

I should be getting my copy of the hardback in the next couple of days, so I will post pics on the DQ Facebook and Twitter pages, if they will help.

Will the paperback version with maps inside be available through other retailers such as Amazon as well?

Yes, I'm hoping to sell some copies once they are printed - either through eBay or through Amazon. Not sure when that will be though - hopefully within the next few months.

Ok, so is it going to be available in the same way as DQ2 reprint (I bought it at bookdepository) or in a limited run sold by you as your reply suggest?

Another question: Are the coloured maps going to be inside middle of the book as in DQ1 or as a part of cover page as in DQ3?

It'll be available via Amazon and/or eBay - I'll have plenty of copies (once it's printed) so shouldn't be a problem getting hold of one. If demand is greater than my stock, then I'll just order more.

The colour maps will be in the inside front and back cover (like in DQ3).

I am waiting for book with maps in it

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad