Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: DQ Book IV in stock

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • DQ Book IV in stock

Just to let you know, Book Four of the DestinyQuest series is now available and in stock on the Megara Entertainment website (http://www.megara-entertainment.com/).

NOTE: this is a paperback version of the book that comes with two laminated A4 maps. There are no maps inside the book.

A version of the paperback with maps inside will be printed, but this is currently delayed.

• Re: DQ Book IV in stock

I missed the kickstarter so will you be selling the loot cards afterwards on here? Also can I buy the hardback too? I'd really like the bonus quest in the book.

It's hard to say. The loot cards and the hardback are technically KS exclusives, so those who pledged for the KS and opted for those rewards will be entitled to them first - and I expect there will be limited print runs.

However, perhaps there may be a few left over that Megara might sell on their website or allow me to have - we will have to wait and see what happens.

I want that version bad now I seen the cover! Looks awesome!

@ Sinett

The hardback collector's edition of Raiders of Dune Sea is now available via the Megara Entertainment website:

http://www.megara-entertainment.com/

Just trying to decide which one to get. What exactly does the new fillers mean in the hardback version. If you could perhaps describe the differences in more detail that would be awesome thank you.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad