Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Career sneak peeks

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
  • Career sneak peeks

Over the coming months, in the run up to the release of DQ3 The Eye of Winter's Fury, I'll be previewing some of the hero careers from the new book.

The first is a warrior career, the Einherjar. To find out more, check out the Book Three career section:

http://www.destiny-quest.com/how-to-play/careers/3

More previews coming soon!

• Re: Career sneak peeks

Woohoo! Love seeing these sneak peeks.

By the name, this career looks to be Norse based? Since the story seems to take place in the northern lands, that makes sense.

Agree very excited! Love to see this have a Viking/Skyrim flavour. I can’t wait! I’m interested to see whats in store for mages and rogue careers.

On another topic recently started playing PVP with my brother who has got into the books. We used the spreadsheets to pick our items. It can be loads of fun playing around with the ability combinations. I made quite a powerful berseker and a venonmancer. Didn’t realise how good some skills are when they are linked with others. Very cool! Now want to see if I can create them again through questing.

It is very interesting, I cannot wait for more.

The second sneak peek has now gone live, the Reaver. To find out more, check out the Book Three career section:

http://www.destiny-quest.com/how-to-play/careers/3

It is a Rogue career, isn't it?
    This Grapple ability should allow you to roll extra damage if you win the round.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad