Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Heart of Fire careers

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
  • Heart of Fire careers

At last, I can now reveal some of the new careers from The Heart of Fire. These comprise the Brigand and the Pariah, the warrior and rogue careers from the new Wiccan faction:

http://www.destiny-quest.com/how-to-play/careers/2

More careers will be added over the coming weeks/months in the run up to the release of the new book. Enjoy!

(Oh, and check out my Facebook page if you want to see high-res versions.)

MJW

• Re: Heart of Fire careers

Lol. Two careers and already want to play them both! Great artwork I really like the look and sound of the wiccan faction. Look forward to finding out more about them.

Back to the betrayed quest and my fourth attempt at the decayers for the shield Took me 45 minutes to kill the banshee. Low speed not so good here.

Pariah is seriously cool. These careers are really exciting so far. I'm interested to see what the wicca mage will be, might be my choice for book two.

you only play one faction per hero? wonder if you can gain faction standing with more than the one

There are two main factions. You can only side with one faction, based on the decisions that your hero has made. To experience the other faction, you will need to play through again with another hero.

This is a really cool idea, Careers based on a faction. Kindof like the Paladin/Shaman in World of Warcraft (before the expansions). Do these factions factor in through the whole book?

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad