Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Loot cards???

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Loot cards???

Hi Kevin

The loot card sets include all the cards that have been made available previously, including the rare Betsy's Compass promo card. These will be sold via eBay - links on buy page incoming, once I get my proper internet access back

Sorry for the lack of updates. Following the house move I'm still waiting for SKY (believe in better.. Apt tagline guys) to sort out my broadband connection. Could be another 7 to 10 days argh!

Think I need to find a soundproof bunker for a mini screaming fit ;)

Hope to be back in the proper world of the cyber living very soon! Thanks for your patience!
    M

Good old, ever reliable Sky....not!!

Hope you are up 'n' running soon. I know I would hate to be without Da Internet for even a few days, never mind the best part of a month!!

Plus (selfishly), I'm desperate to get my hands on a full set of Loot cards and dice. Sounds awesome.

Good luck!

Kevin.

Hi

I'm glad your internet is back soon, I feel for you! Does it mean the cards will be up on october 18? I hope so and I don't want to miss out

Yes, I'm hoping to get them up on the 18th, internet permitting ;)

Sushhhhh, don't jinx it mate lol

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad