Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Loot cards???

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: Loot cards???

Good old, ever reliable Sky....not!!

Hope you are up 'n' running soon. I know I would hate to be without Da Internet for even a few days, never mind the best part of a month!!

Plus (selfishly), I'm desperate to get my hands on a full set of Loot cards and dice. Sounds awesome.

Good luck!

Kevin.

Hi

I'm glad your internet is back soon, I feel for you! Does it mean the cards will be up on october 18? I hope so and I don't want to miss out

Yes, I'm hoping to get them up on the 18th, internet permitting ;)

Sushhhhh, don't jinx it mate lol

Are the dice and cards still going for sale tomorrow?

Yes, if my service provider gets everything sorted (don't hold your breath) then I'll be back online tomorrow (four weeks without it - hell). Wonder if it will be activated one min after midnight or whether I have to wait till 'office hours'. I'll be checking anyway... ;)

Update: apparently 'activation' can occur at anytime on the assigned day. Oh joy. Not good for someone with an obsessive personality...

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad