Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Multiple backstabs?

Page: 1
  • Multiple backstabs?

Can backstab be triggered multiple times in a single combat by different abilities? E.g. once for stunned then again later for webbed?

On a related note, why do many abilities explicitly say they can only be used once per combat but others don't? (but presumably can still only be used once per combat)

• Re: Multiple backstabs?

Yes, backstab can be triggered multiple times.

It may have been an oversight in the description text re: 'this ability can only be used once per combat'. Passive abilities don't have that text as they are persistent - and some modifier abilities can be used multiple times based on their description. The armour set abilities (in HoF) are missing the text I notice, and it should be there - think that's all I can really spot.

In book 4 I actually decided to stop labeling abilities in that way, and I actually preface the glossary with the assumption that ALL abilities can only be used once, UNLESS otherwise stated. Saves a lot of text and confusion I think

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad