Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Stacking Bonus?

Page: 1
  • Stacking Bonus?

Hi,
    Old guy here. First, I just started the first book and I love it! Sorry if I missed this in the rules or posts but I have a question about weapon bonuses. If I have a weapon in each hand and they both add a +1 to the same attribute, I stack those when fighting right? So it would be a +2 for speed, or +2 for armor, etc. That’s all for now, I’m ordering the next book as well.
    Thanks!

• Re: Stacking Bonus?

Hey Santos

Glad you enjoying the first book. Yes, you are correct - you always stack all bonuses from all items (weapons, armour etc.).

So for example, if you had:

Chest piece: +2 brawn +1 armour
    Main hand weapon: +1 brawn
    Left hand weapon: +2 brawn +1 armour

Then those items would add +5 brawn and +2 armour.

So all items add to your hero's attributes when fighting, as they would in any crpg.

• Re: Stacking Bonus?

Thanks for the quick response! That’s what I figured but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to get too powerful to ruin the fun of the game. Great book, Thanks again.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad