Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Using Bolt Ability

Page: 1
  • Using Bolt Ability

Ok I've been playing a while (act 2 of book 1) and so far everything I need is here but now I decided to create an account just for this:

I have a charged bolt ability and I won't a combat round it's time to roll for damage. Question: when I use the bolt ability to do 3 damage dice, do I still get to roll my damage roll for the round?

Thanks!

• Re: Using Bolt Ability

Won* a combat round.

I think with any special ability it is used instead of rolling normal dice

Thank you for the reply I thought I would never get a response. Can you point me to where I can see that rule? Thanks!

Hi cghosn

I'll admit, the ability text could be clearer, but the intention (as Matune says) is for the bolt ability to work as a combat ability for both instances - charging it up, then releasing the bolt. So when you release the bolt (3 damage dice), these would replace your normal roll for damage.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad