Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Second Sight

Page: 1
  • Second Sight

Got a little question about Second Sight...

1) Second sight is a modifier ability, so it should only get to be triggered once, right? I know 99% in my mind that it has to be that way but there's a part of me that can't help but be unsure, given how it's worded...
    2) Can it lower dice below 1? Can any ability lower dice below 1?

Thanks!

• Re: Second Sight

Good questions.

1) Yeah, with hindsight (and my sort of consolidation of passive and modifier rules in later books) I think Second sight should technically be a passive, as it triggers automatically and is not something you 'activate'. So it actually reduces all your opponent's dice results by 2.
    2) It lowers the result - so if a [2] or [1] was rolled that damage would be ignored (i.e. read as zero).

I'll update the online glossary at some point and correctly label it a passive.

• Re: Second Sight

Oh that's pretty powerful then, almost like a permanent +0-2 armor buff. Got it, thanks.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad