Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Leech/Dark Claw or Demon Claws

Page: 1
  • Leech/Dark Claw or Demon Claws

Hi,

Yep - me again!

The description for Leech states that you get 2 Health back if your damage die/score does health damage to the enemy. Does this apply to the health damage inflicted by Dark Claw or Demon Claws as well? In other words, would you get 2 health back if these abilities trigger for an instant 4 damage to the enemy?

I'm guessing the answer is 'No' because no dice are rolled for damage - and that's how I played it with my Necro but maybe I'm wrong and my Necro is actually even more powerful than I first thought!

Thanks

• Re: Leech/Dark Claw or Demon Claws

No dice are rolled, so no - abilities like Dark Claw will not trigger Leech - only abilities that make explicit reference to rolling damage dice or a damage score. Sorry!

• Re: Leech/Dark Claw or Demon Claws

Thanks Boss, that's what I thought. Glad to know that I was playing the rules correctly though and not inadvertently cheating! I still love the Dark Claw/Life Spark and Rake/Shades combos though. They're powerful enough for me.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad