Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: LoS - Shadow Terror Question

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: LoS - Shadow Terror Question

Ha ha, glad you took the honourable approach!

The Shadow Terror is a tough fight and requires some thinking/tactics, but all the more rewarding once the nasty critter is finally laid to rest!

I did too had many problems with this monster.

I had a 13 Speed and 10 Brawl. I also had the Spark of Life and Sear for extra damage and also a Reposte.

There was no way to defeat this foe. I had to wait and play again and again until i got enough damage on the first few round.
    I couldn't change any of my gear since it was already the best and i mean the best i could find and there was no way to acquire some kind of potion to raise my strength.

So i did the same combat over and over again until i got lucky. Not a very pleasant moment in the game.

You said you're playing a rogue. Most rogues have an ability like Bleed or Venom, which allows you to do 1-2 points of automatic damage at the end of each round. There are some tough opponents immune to this, but it's a great way to defeat the Shadow Terror. If you can keep avoiding its blows, and your high speed helps, it will eventually die no matter how high its armor. I know this doesn't help you much now, and I'm sorry the fight was so tough. Besides items that have Bleed or Venom, I also recommend maxing out your speed and brawn at the expense of armor. You won't be able to take many hits, but your opponents will have trouble landing their own.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad