Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Typhon

Page: 1
  • Typhon

Hi boys and girls!

EDITED FOR END OF SHADOW LEGION

Typhon
    Path: Warrior
    Career: Cavalier
    Bonus title: Champion of Light (Bright shield)
    Speed: 16
    Brawn: 14
    Magic: 0
    Armour: 15

Head: Brain infusers (2 speed 3 armour lightning)
    Cloak: Valiant spaulders (2 speed 2 armour overpower)
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the fallen (3 brawn 2 armour fallen hero)
    Chest: Plate of the fallen (2 speed 4 armour fallen hero)
    Feet: Twisted treads (2 speed 2 brawn trickster)

Main hand: Retribution (3 speed 6 brawn feral fury)
    Left hand: Parasitic plate (2 speed 4 armour leech)

Talisman: Blinding dust (1 speed deceive)
    Necklace: Horn of courage (1 speed 1 brawn courage)
    Ring: Witchwood thorn (1 brawn thorns)
    Ring: Tooth n claw (1 speed 1 brawn sideswipe)

An ok build but not easy with the act 3 legendarys or the final two quests of act 3. I couldn’t really do enough damage on malcontent or wear down chilblain and the pillars. I chose cavalier because it suited what equipment I had at time. Perhaps should have kept ranger, ick!
    Look forward to easier ride with rogue or mage!

• Re: Typhon

Your warrior looks good to me typhon. I found that they were hard to play too, but i chose gladiator which I think is one of the hardest ones. I'm having a go with a rogue and its so far turned out to be a lot of fun. might be worth chosing that for your next run

I'm thinking of playing mage. I like the rather insane looking pyromancer. Very cool artwork and potentially OP abilities

Funny. I played a pyro but now playing a cavalier. I want to swap for an inquisitor if i get the chance. I think my warrior is easier so far than my mage, but I've been choosing brawn and speed over armour so maybe that is helping.

Brought my hero up to date based on my new equipment. I had been hoping to lose armour and pile on some brawn but the items didn't really seem to fit with me. I went for the shield from the decayer special achievement as leech could be a very useful ability. Also nice to have the added speed.

And who can resist a +6 brawn sword. Torn between that and primal gauntlets, but the sword gave me a better stat boost and feral fury is better than impale. Enjoyed the end quest a lot. Not easy, but I didn't cheat..... although depends if you count repeating the decayers for the SA cheating >

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad