Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Pick a pocket or two :P

Page: 1
  • Pick a pocket or two :P

Well I did it............

Name: Jinxed Path: rogue Career: pickpocket
    Stats: 16 Speed, 28 Brawn, Armor 0

Head: Budak’s blindfold 2s 3b second sight
    Cloak: Nemesis shroud 2s 3b dark pack
    Gloves: Bracelet of fury 1s 4b adrenaline
    Chest: Confessors coat 2s 4b fortitude
    Feet: Marsh stalker 2s 3b sideswipe

Main hand: Talanosts edge 3s 5b sear
    Left hand: Serenity 2s 4b deep wound
    Talisman: Blinding dust 1s deceive

Necklace: Ghouls teeth 1s piercing
    Ring: Zul’s zapper 1b 1m zapped
    Ring: Leader of the pack 1b dominate

Gold at end of game: 2765g (before buying Waldo gear)

• Re: Pick a pocket or two :P

Grats mate! That can't have been easy. Did loot master make the difference in the end then? You have really nice gear so I guess so. I've nearly finished the last act with my berserker. Its going ok but I wish he had your speed and brawn!

Yowsers! So its you is who stealing all the epix!
    I made a new account as i can't access my old one. wasn't getting a reset email either. Didn't someone else have that problem once? Any way this is me

That's a relief - two noob sauces to deal with would have been waaay too much! ;0) That is a good hero build, Myrthh. Congratulations. And you have the same brawn as my mighty inquisitor. I wonder what the maximum brawn a hero can have. 30?

It wasn't too tough but parts of act 2 were frustrating. I always seem to struggle on the same fights there. Act 3 was quite easy. It is good being able to choose more rewards, it gives you more chance to get higher stats and the abilities you want. The downside is youare missing two good combat abilities.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad