Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Doc in the house

Page: 1
  • Doc in the house

Hello! This is my medic hero at long last. I played through the book another time to improve on my first mage. I wanted to try getting as many heal items as I could (2 regrowths, life spark) so that with mend I can stand up to whatever comes my way. I still think there is room for improvement! x

Name: Wilma
    Career: Medic
    Vital statistics: 13 speed, 25 magic, 0 brawn, 4 armour

Head: Crown of ice (2sp 3ma) Barbs
    Gloves: Hydra-scaled fists (3ma 2ar) Regrowth
    Chest: Slipstream gown (2sp 4ma) Overload
    Cloak: Slipstream silk (3sp 2ma) Surge
    Boots: Velvet slippers (1sp 3ma) Haste

Main hand: Frost burn (2sp 4ma) Piercing
    Left hand: Torment (2sp 4ma) Disease
    Talisman: Lady of the lamp (1a) Medic career: tourniquet, mend

Necklace: Vermillion heart (1sp) Life spark
    Ring: Martyr’s blood (1ma 1ar) Martyr
    Ring: Mender’s marcasite (1ma) Regrowth

• Re: Doc in the house

Nice. Were you not tempted into taking The Morgue for the leech ability? That would have given you an extra "heal" when you deal any damage.

I could see medics suddenly becoming very popular if there is some kind of co-op play in future books. I'd have taken morgue for that build and the wand for critical strike (two sixes would give you an automatic life spark).

Doubt it will be popular. Mend is the only spell that a medic can cast on an ally. if they could cast their regrowth and heals on someone else then it would be good, but as they can't I think dps builds will always be better.

I was a bit in a quandary about the Morgue and its leech ability. If I had chosen that I would have lost one of my nice passives, which is good when battling against lots of foes. Barbs is good and I kept disease to make it 3 damage a round to my main foe and 1 a round to all others. My only complaint about this game is that all the abilities are so useful I want them all, its torture!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad