10 May 2020 at 2:02pm
My DQ2 character, work in progress, currently @ Act 2, Hardest Quest; Act 2 is not going well, i missed a lot of good items, some wrong choices..
Most exciting battle so far?
Act 1: Vs. Reverend (section 168)
Act 2: Vs
Act 3: Vs.
Name: Enoch AKA Sanchen / Bright Claw
Abilities: War Paint (mo), Pillage (pa)
Head: Eyes of the Serpent +1S/+2A Ability: Hypnotise (mo)
Cloak: Shade's Mantle +1S/+1B Ability: Trickster (mo)
Gloves: Phantom Gauntlets +1S/+1A Ability: Curse (sp)
Chest: Green Blaze +1S/+1B/+1A Ability: Haste (sp) + Slimy Stringy Snot (Dye: +1B)
Feet: Enchanted Boots +1S/+1A Ability: Heal (mo)
Main hand: Ceremonial Dagger +2S/+2B/+2M Ability: Bleed (pa)
Left hand: Rip Spleen +2S/+1B Ability: Bleed (pa)
Talisman: Lightning Whetsone +1S Ability: Sure Edge (mo)
Necklace: Hunter's Heart +1S Ability: Savage Call (co)
Ring: Circle of Storms +1A Ability: Lightning (pa)
Ring: Grieving Soul +1A Ability: Fire Aurea (pa)
Abilities: Prophecy (co), Hexed (pa) Removed, Streghten in Numbers (mo) Removed, Demon Claws (pa)
Notes: Handy's Herbalist Potter's Guide, Meadowsweet, Lemongrass, White Willow, Broken Silver Locket, Household Spirit, Hound's Head, Map of Carvel, Can of Oil, Parchment, Extra Sticky Glue, Boogie's Booster, Wind Guardian, Shadow Shift, Spirit of the Panther, Spirit of the Serpent, Kaala's Fang, South View, Frobisher's Map, Cheira's Paw,
1) Runed Rod
2) Angelica Wreath, Ability: Holy Protector (pa)
3) Book of Alpha
4) Bronze Urn
5) Sharpening Stone (2 uses), Ability: Sure Edge (mo)
1) Act 1: Section 168 (Reverend & Ghouls) 2 times
2) Act 1: Section 392 (Stone Giants & Pillars)
3) Act 1: Section 208 (Ironclad)
4) Act 1: Section 163 (Team battle)
5) Act 2: Section 517 (Mandrills)
6) Act 2: Section 466 (Bill)
7) Act 2: Section 643 (Anansi) 3 times, gave up...
8) Act 2: Section 642 (Sun Maiden) fled...
9) Act 2: SEction 593 (Lich) fled...
Keywords: Bones, Sure Blade, Calling, Mixer, Gatherer, Raven, Wiccan, Explorer, Restless
Act 1 Safehouse:
Act 2 Safehouse:
1) Book of Alpha
2) Rubrica's Cube
3) Rune Stone