Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Lothar - DQ3

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Lothar - DQ3

Thanks for writing a review - look forward to reading! (Which Amazon site was it?)

Good luck with the team battle. I think you will be in good hands with one of Rougie's heroes!

i have not played the Team Battle yet; i will do it in the week-end...with all those abilities to keep track i need a full day-off

but i am playing again DQ2, and this time i wanna try the warrior path.

The review is on amazon it.

Yep, saw the review. Many thanks!

Team-battle report:

Simeon starts the dance with one of his spells, i fight the second round with no luck, my Warg Strike does only little wounds.
    Our passive abilities starts to cut, infect, scratch, bleed the powerful Nordrassil.
    Nordrassil summons 4 Shades, but in a couple of rounds we destroy them thanx to Simeon's Wave and my Hurricane Rush ability.
    Destroyed the Shades, Nordarassil heal its wounds and is ready to hit us, but we alternate our attacks, we share modifiers, helping our speed rolls and damage score dices.
    I use my Spin Shot, my Overpower and Deep Wound to hurt this majestic Tree of Curruption; but Simeon is the "man of the match", with his Wisdom he freeze the guardian, Immobilise his initiative, Confound and charming him, the arcane spells summoned from his tomes of magic are lethal and destructive.
    Nordrassil collapse at the 13rd round after our passive abilities inflict the last wounds.

Great battle, we always had the control of the fight; i lost only 17 health, Simeon lost 12.

I probably will replace my "Guilt Spike" with "The Fell", i already have the heavy blow ability but i improve +3B my stats.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad