Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: DQ3 Rogue

Page: 1
  • DQ3 Rogue

Name: Felix
    Path: Rogue
    Career: Soul Thief

Cloak: Dark Storm +2S, +3B (Splinters)
    Head: Wind Shear Horns +5S +2A (Piercing)
    Gloves: Tangled Tentacles +1S +1B (Webbed)
    Main Hand: Abyssal Spike +1S +2B (Bleed,Heal)
    Chest: Clawed Tatters +1S +2B (Gut Ripper,Charm,Warg Strike)
    Left Hand: Longest Yard: +2S +3B (Barbs,Curse)
    Talisman: Seed of Yggdrasill: +1S +4H (Regrowth)
    Feet: Sables Shadows +2S +2B (Rebound,Insulated)
    Necklace: Shadow Noose: +2B +2M (Vanish)
    Ring: Aldo's Ruin: +1B +1M (Deceive)
    Ring: Oblivion Helix +2B (Curse)
    Money: 705
    HP: 49
    Spd: 12, Brawn: 18, Magic: 3, Armor: 2.

----

I'll put on titles and other special abilities later so as not to spoil it for other players.

• Re: DQ3 Rogue

Good hero Rindel and well done on completing the book so fast!

I don't think the titles and extra abilities are really spoiler material, so feel free to share those if you want to. I was just worried in the other thread that there were some major plot points given away. I think you know the ones! ;)

Thanks, played it for nearly two days straight as I wanted to finish it due to really enjoying the books.

Looks good, although isn't Vibrato a left-hand sword? You may have picked up some ability which enables you to swap hands - not got that far yet...

You know what, your right! It is left handed oops!, I didn't even notice that, it's the first time that's happened.

Fixed hopefully, dropped the main hand back to the last weapon I was carrying before I picked Vibrato and altered stats as well.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad