Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Rithe vs Harold

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16
  • Re: Rithe vs Harold

I tend to agree

I'm using Radiance this round: -2s for Harold.

I roll: 4 + 15 = 19

Roll: 4 + 4 + 14s = 22

Dmg = 29 - 13 = 16
    Rolling for damage score: result 6 + 27br.=33
    Dmg: 33-13=20

Rithe Health: 13 - 20 = -7 / Death

The gladiator make powerful final critical blow. He is still on feet.
    "We win...Winn...nnn.nn...Will we win...I win"
    Somewhere in Harold's mind Lorcan whisper!

Grats on your win! I'll mail you out some collectible DQ bookmarks as a prize if you like. Email me at author@destiny-quest.com

(I believe Rithe already has a set, am I right?)

So Lorcan is saying "Awe, we lost" in my head as well? He must be so confused

Congrats! If the die had been in my favor, this would have been a very different turnout. The difference of 1 speed really makes a difference. And you had some good Speed abilities as well to add to that.

I'll have to check later. I want to say I have 1 of the DQ1 bookmarks. And those are the only ones, correct?

So, up for another battle in a few days? I'd like to try my DQ2 mage against Harold. Which reminds me, I haven't put him up on the forum yet. Need to get on that!

There are four DQ bookmarks - Book of the Dead, Vampire's Bite, Gallant Defenders and Beacon of Faith. Email me what you are missing and I'll post in the New Year - as a thank you for your forum contributions.

I agree to try another battle. That's fun.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad