Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Rithe

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Rithe

Act 2 equip update in the original post!

I did look at the Berserker, but decided against it. I do agree that it looks neat. I just don't like having my health that low

Act 3 added to the post. Yay for finally finishing!

Grats on finishing! I would choose a mage next if your playing again. Mage was my prefered class over rogue. The abilities were more interesting but you still do a load of damage and have morehealing. When I played my rogue it felt too easy and less challenging.

I'd have dropped most of that armour for brawn. With a 2 heal a round you are not in any dnager of dying LOL

The rune key opens the last chest under the ice lake.

Yeh, it really wasn't too hard towards the end. I am definately going to switch for the Crown of valour. Unfortunately, you can't equip that till you're done. One reason I wanted to keep some armour, though, was because of the Avenging Spirit skill, which damages your opponent the amount of your armour. Handy to have with that. Otherwise, I agree.

I thought you could equip the crown when you earn the title. You already have it according to your sheet

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad