Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: against all odds achievement

Page: 1
  • against all odds achievement

Has anyone had all four heroes survive this quest? I've just done it for a 2nd time with my rogue and only heroe I get close to surviving it is laine. This is only achievement Ive not done now

• Re: against all odds achievement

If your hero is a medic (my mage is) then that quest is a little easier. Although, I haven't managed the full achievement. For some reason, Janna seems a bit hopeless at pest control!

It took me five attempts to have Laine survive (*) and he is the one with the self heal! I suppose that is why you don't see many inquisitor heroes.

(*) I know that is technically cheating, but I did want that inquisitor career quite badly! I think I earned it

i found the quest is frustrating becuase you have to stay in the sidelines until the hero dies and only then can you go in and pwn the undead. Was an easy quest except for the end monster. He almost had me. Health potions ftw glug glug

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad