Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Waldo wonders

Page: 1 , 2
  • Waldo wonders

That is some really cool warrior gear Wish i had some of that in Act 3. the tier2 shield and the gloves are awesome items. I could get 2 tier1 or 1 tier2. I need new boots so barbarous boots are bought!

• Re: Waldo wonders

scratch that, might get the shield instead. But then i lose piercing. <face palm>

i was going to list my rogue later but now I will be spending the evening waldo shopping. Looking at the rogue gear the cheap ones are naff but the gloves and the sword (3 SPEED??! 5 BRAWN??) are godly. The prices are a bit high aren't they? THat will blow my savings

Alchemists and pickpockets will be laughing all the way to the bank!!

how much gold you meant to have at end of act 3? i just got last quests to do and i got 755g left. i use a lot of potions i think Really want the rogue sword for my hero

I've got 1090 gold I think the mage boots are good but i don't think they are worth 900g! Do we need to keep gold for DQ2 or should we just spend it? I think i'll get the necklace for piercing!!!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad