Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Armour for Warriors

Page: 1
  • Armour for Warriors

I'm beginning to think is armour any use in this game, particularly for warriors? It occurs to me that it is better to have speed and brawn to win combat and do damage. Choosing armour items means you are giving up one or the other.

I'm getting near the end of Act 3 and starting to drop armour for a DPS build.

• Re: Armour for Warriors

I disagree but I enjoy playing a tank. You just need to be smarter about where you put your points, and the abilities you get. Passive damage like thorns, bleed and lightening are great when combined with high armour. A few speed abilities as well and you're laughing! :-D

depend what career. Berserker better with less armour to proc seeing red.

I agree with Blazzor: the choice of the berserker career should be accompanied by a quite medium Armour level, in order to boost your brawn as soon as possible.

Beserkers actually make good tank builds! Seeing red is an excellent speed boost to compensate for a low speed attribute.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad