Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Puzzles

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Puzzles

Hy guys! I'm trying to solve the puzzle at par. number 456, but my mind is quite exploding this time... I've solved another one, but this one seems a bit more difficult, at least for me. Can I have a little help by anyone? Thanks!

• Re: Puzzles

Had me flummoxed for a while. The numbers in the columns and rows must add up to the total in each triangular section. What made it difficult is each row has a plus (+) modifier

Thanks for helping, I'll try and check if I'm able to find the solution. I thought it was something like this, but I think I've made some mistakes adding the numbers... quite a stupid mistake which took me far from solving the puzzle. Hopefully it'll not take me another couple of days..

I thought I had caught it, but I think I was wrong cause I can't get to the solution...

+1 to numbers first row
    +2 to numbers second row
    +3 to numbers third row
    +4 t0 numbers fourth row

If you have a 4 in the second row then it would have a value of 6, a 2 in the first row has a value of 3. You find the missing numbers (where the shapes are) to create a three digit number I don't have the puzzle to look so i can't be more specific

i couldnt do this either! thank u for explaining it to me

Currently Online: Da Boss

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad