Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: swordmaster vs shadowstalker

Page: 1 , 2
  • swordmaster vs shadowstalker

I'm wondering about replacing shadowstalker with the swordmaster. I found the SS to be really good (shadow speed is more helpful than it looks on paper). But ambidextrous?? is that any good at all? More choice on swords? I couldn't make a decision last night any fellow rogues with any insight?

• Re: swordmaster vs shadowstalker

i don't see much advantage to ambi apart from it let you choose your abilities better. best rogue swords have same stats from what i see [2 speed 4 brawn] and thats for main or left. ambi lets you use two main or two left if you want. only thing you gaining is chance to pick your ability better.

but swift strikes looks good. that would do good damage in long fights and you can pick opponent.

I stuck with my shadowstalker in the end. I may regret it but did most of act3 last night with no problems. Just the red quest and final boss fight to go!

Ha I took the swordmaster. Like Blazzor says, the swift strikes is a great ability. I do quite a bit of extra damage with it and useful when you got multiple enemies. I'm dual-wielding <dragonslayer> and <black death> at the moment (deep wound and criticial strike YEAH!!)

where you get those swords?

The dragon (act 2) and that ugly thing at the end of the act 3 blue quest.

Currently Online: Da Boss

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad