Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Italian edition changes

Page: 1 , 2
  • Italian edition changes

The Kalimari at 510 got different stats (a change wich I don't see in the changelog)
    Speed 9 Brawn 8 Armor 5 Health 40
    Are these changes right?

• Re: Italian edition changes

At 517, Wyrm crest has +2 magic +2 armor, instead of +1 magic +2 armor.
    This isn't in the changelog.

They are mistakes and not changes.

Ok, I thought that the Kalimari stats were a bit odd compared to the Leviathan ones.
    At entry 649, Spite is a main hand dagger, while it should be a left hand one, correct?

At entry 676, against Caeleb, when he uses Shield slam in the Italian edition it is possibile to reroll the die to avoid it, while in the English edition it is explicitly prohibited, which is correct?

Shield slam can't be avoided.
    Spite is a left hand dagger.

I would just work off the basis that the English version is correct, unless I have cited a change in the change log.

Surprised at the amount of errors actually. I know they did their own playtesting, so not sure if they changed stuff based on that - but would have thought unlikely as they would probably have asked me first.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad