Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Jar of Night Creeps

Page: 1
  • Jar of Night Creeps

Where can I find this thing? Also, where is the explosive charge you can use against the Golem in the Sunken City Quest?

• Re: Jar of Night Creeps

I take it you've not met Sea Shanty Steve yet then, eh? Haha!

At one point during the mission, you should have an option to climb a kelp ladder. This comes a couple of sections or so after fighting the animated weapons. Climb the ladder, then enter the blasted-out tunnel, and speak to the chap you meet there. Ask him what he's doing there, then ask him if he has any borehole charges left. You can buy one of them from him.

As for the jar of night creeps, simply ask him about lamprey worms!

Thank you for the help. And yes, I totally kept the Crown. Even if she felt a little bad about it, the one woman still let me get that lamprey forced down my throat.

I'm pretty sure you put it to better use than the guy who wanted it did! At least, that's what I tell myself whenever I keep it…

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: ChronosEight

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad