Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Careers

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Careers

I never tried the Thief career yet - in fact, I think I only played HoF as a Rogue once (and I played as a Vennomancer right to the end). I think I'll do my next run through that book with a Rogue and see how it goes.

Ah, well I posted up my Thief, along with a quick explanation and rundown here:

http://www.destiny-quest.com/forums/post-your-hero/show/2898#post2898

I also chose a rogue career and so far the only i have seen and chose is the one of a pickpocket.

i do not complain the money are good to get great gear but i haven't seen anything else.

I am over the half of 2nd ACT and hoping for something to change by the end of it.

At the end of Act 2, in the boss battle, you will find a new rogue career that's pretty cool. There's another one at the beginning of Act 3, where you can meet and challenge another rogue. Beat him, and he'll give you some pointers. Also in Act 2, defeating one of the legendary monsters opens a nice rogue career.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad