Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: HoF - 401 Puzzle

Page: 1 , 2
  • HoF - 401 Puzzle

Has anyone figured out the puzzle on 401? I've been pondering it a while, and had ideas, but no solution yet. If anyone has tips, I'd appreciate it.

• Re: HoF - 401 Puzzle

It's actually one of the only puzzles I didn't have much trouble with. All I'll say is read the description and you don't need to many numbers.

I must be over thinking it then, or missing something. I guess I'm not as good at puzzles as I thought

I'm working it by seeing what I would see by standing at each symbol. But every combination I've come up with aren't right so far. I even thought about what the number would be of each symbol, by thinking that the numbers I see are behind me.

I'll try and rethink it.

I didn't find this puzzle on my playthrough but I took a look. I solved it by looking at the numbers already there. The numbers refer to something and that gave me the answer for the symbol squares. At least thats what I figured and it seemed to work. If I go in more detail I'll may as well give the answer.

Yeah, I've obviously been going about it the wrong way then. Don't worry about saying too much more Vood. I think that will be enough to get me on the right track. Thanks!

Ha! Got it. Although, I must say that wasn't quite what I expected. Although, since the grey are walls, I didn't think the answer is correct. Oh well.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad