Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: DQ2 maps!

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: DQ2 maps!

There's actually four maps, the fourth is of a town. got my copy in my hands now and they look amazing. There is also a letter like the first book and a back and front journal cover.

I've briefly seen the new book and maps as my copy arrived today. The wife however has decided it's one of my Christmas presents and will not let me have it back till Christmas :o(

BIG SPOILER ALERT

But we are in the spoilers area now so I reckon I am safe. The Amazon site at a glance reveals the town map from the book two.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Heart-Fire-DestinyQuest-Book/dp/0575118776/ref=pd_sim_b_3

Actually, the spoiler warning is probably justified Matune. I'm really not a fan of the 'Look inside' feature - certainly not for a gamebook, where they provide quite a few of the entries for people to casually read. They will *spoil* the book for you.

It looks like the samples have been taken from the eBook version.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad