Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: DQ Quest Maps

Page: 1
  • DQ Quest Maps

For those of you who might have missed the link on my facebook and twitter pages, a new gaming site has started publishing maps for The Legion of Shadow.

Might be of interest to readers keen to pick the best loot-tastic routes through each quest ;)

Don't forget, you can follow my facebook and twitter pages for the latest DQ news

• Re: DQ Quest Maps

Not bad but theres problems with the act 2 maps. They've mixed those up with maps from act 1 lol.

Yeah, sorry about the mixed maps. My friend who uploaded those will take care of it when he gets home after work. Any suggestions to improve the maps would be welcome

Hi y'all!

I've (hopefully) fixed all the bugged maps. Thanks to Epsilon for noticing it
    Feel free to check it out at http://gamebook.eerieguide.com/maps/destiny-quest/

Wow, very useful for adding data to my spreadsheet. FYI, 487 (Orange Act 2 quest) is a loot page, and should be green.

Great work!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad