Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Maps for Download?

Page: 1
  • Maps for Download?

Just curious if there are any plans to put the maps up for download; printing them off to have at hand would cut down some of the back-and-forth page flicking.

cheers!
    Colin

• Re: Maps for Download?

I don't have any plans at the present time to put the colour maps on the site.

I suppose it could be a possibility, now that the book has been out a while. There is something quite nice though, about opening the book for the first time and seeing the colour maps in all their glory! I wonder if having them on the site along with everything else would diminish the 'wow' factor a little. I'm open to thoughts/ideas on this...

Well, there is the poor chap who didn't seem to get them in his copy. It may be handy to be able to download them instead of sending it back if you get a duff copy.

That was Cronan. I wonder, did he ever get his book replaced? He never posted again Probably because we all thought it was a late April Fool!

There are some maps in my blog at http://gamebook.eerieguide.com/maps/destiny-quest/ (hope I'm not breaking any forum policy by posting this )

Already a thread about it in the spoilers forum :o)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad