Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: An evening of PVP

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: An evening of PVP

Nice write up. My money would have been on the rogue though

Am I right that the only counters to passives are cauterise, kickstart and tourniquet? What items have the cauterise ability?

<abyssal brimstone> in Act 2 unicorns horn. its the only one i'm pretty sure

Entry 397. A ring with +1 magic. That ring and tourniquet could be a nice combo for a medic. Shame they only remove the effect but as soon as you are hit you take damage again. Could be better, but enough to frustrate a lot of rogues ;o)

I have some friends with the book so this has inspired me to try and arrange a pvp night. Cheers Perce!

You sell the pvp very well. What speed did the rogue have?

The rogue had a speed of 15. He had a few annoying speed abilities like knockdown, webbed, haste. If he played one of those then I really didn't have much of a chance. My saving grace was that he was a really bad roller for some of the rounds and that gave me the openings I needed!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad