Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Loot Card Archive

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20
  • Re: Loot Card Archive

Looks a great card!! Thanks for posting this for us Rithe.

< Drooling with jealousy

Are there plans to produce any more loot cards for DQ1 or will we have to wait for the next book? Assuming you are doing them for the sequel. It would be great if they were a bit easier to get hold of too heh

At this moment in time, Naxx, I don't have plans to release more cards for The Legion of Shadow. As for the sequel, that decision may not be left entirely in my hands ;-) More news coming soon.

-- As for the sequel, that decision may not be left entirely in my hands ;-)

That sounds v interesting

In a perfect world I'd love to see each book come in some sort of box set with dice and cards and some artwork inside. A bit like the trading card boxsets but a book inside instead.

I know what you mean Star. I love the World of Warcraft TCG boxes, with the thick spines and gorgeous artwork on the front (I'm a sucker for anything with WoW artwork to be honest). The downside of taking on a format like that, is that the product becomes more of a 'game' then a 'book' and I imagine booksellers would be less inclined to take it on. It would be more difficult to stock on shelves, for example.

But like you say, it would look very cool.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad