Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: collector's edition

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • collector's edition

Are you going to be selling any more collector editions and what do/did you get with it?

• Re: collector's edition

Hey Naxx, welcome to the DQ forum. Yes, the collectors set has sold out (it contained signed copy of the book, postcard, loot card and dice). I have copies of the book left over, so I will be putting more up on eBay. These won't have the dice, sadly, but they will come with a loot card (and they will be signed). I hope that helps.

Check out the buy page for more info on buying options. The ebook/Kindle version should be available next week.

Hi,

I found details of your (first) gamebook on the rear of SFX this month (I hope that means the advertising expense has paid off), and I am going to purchase DQ1 as it sounds like good fun...

However, I can't decide which version to go for. Regular, normal version; collectors edition; or Kindle edition.

If I went for the regular version, I would have it for Monday (nice). If I went for Kindle, it sounds like a week or so yet, but to help me decide, I wonder if you could let me know when you might be planning on putting some more collectors editions on Ebay. Thanks.

Oh, I take it that there is no actual difference in gameplay between any of the editions?

Looking forward to giving DQ1 a go.

Thanks,
    Kevin

the loot cards are really nice. If that helps :o

I'll put them up at the weekend

Excellent, thanks for letting me know. I think I'll treat myself and get one. I always like the extra goodies you get in collectors editions....Shame there are no dice though

Kevin

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad