Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Raiders of Dune Sea ability cards

Page: 1
  • Raiders of Dune Sea ability cards

Added a link to the downloads page for the full-colour ability cards for Raiders of Dune Sea - to help with managing abilities in combat.

http://www.destiny-quest.com/downloads/

• Re: Raiders of Dune Sea ability cards

This is really great! Will you do these for the first books? I also noticed the character sheet on there. What is the icon at the bottom for? Is it pet powers?

• Re: Raiders of Dune Sea ability cards

Yes, with the character sheet - when it was designed for the Kickstarter - I was still working on the book and I was anticipating pet/minion special abilities being a separate category. But in the end they worked better following the categories of the other abilities (speed, combat, passive etc.).

As for the ability cards they were a Kickstarter stretch goal, so there are currently no similar sets for the earlier books. For now, at least!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad