Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Great book but

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: Great book but

What the heck - I'll try another go

Will help you all the way so share and rant as you please. I know the book pretty well now.

Well what do you suggest? Speed, is the key, but can you give me a mini-guide of things not to do and what to do, or key skills to look for? I'll give it another read tomorrow.

OKay trying to remember. First act get lightning and thorns that gives insane passive damage. And just keep up damage and speed as rogue. When you see a +speed item take it. Piercing is essential, think you get that from undead in tombs. Grab assassin career in act 2 once you can defeat the guy and that gives you extra venom. This is * at end of Act 2 so be prepared that some are immune to venom. but your speed should win. Then Act 3 for rogue its just win really. You can't lose. Passives and assassin career is the way.

Dont sweat it monogee lol. I played mage and died a million times. I gave up and played heart of fire. Learned so much about the game so I went back and obliterated everything in legion of shadows because I knew more about what I was doing (SPEEED!). I know how you feeling but you can do it. I just finished book 4 and it was a totally awesome experience. So don't give up.

Actually I take back everything I said: So I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings

Going back and re-reading really isn't that bad, I was able to get into character - and now I have some knowledge on what I'm focusing on stat wise.

Just one more thing - in the other books, do you have to go rouge speed route?

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad