Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Love the battles!

Page: 1
  • Love the battles!

I want to commend you on an excellent book and a fantastic game system. Some of the fights are really epic and almost have their own narrative beyond that of the book. I applaud the effort that has gone into creating this.

I have just finished the game and killed the last boss thanks to the luckiest of last strikes.... my lightning ability! The boss only had 2 health left lol

A fantastic achievement. I have so many great memories from the battles that I have experienced: the stone giant, the angler fish (loved the indigestion ability!!!), the rune lord, count's ball, the centipede (is that a ref to the 80s arcade game?).... Can't wait to play again with a new hero!

• Re: Love the battles!

Yes the battles are awesome! And worryingly I have now invented a number of mad hand gestures to accompany the abilities I use - thrusts with loud shouts of "PIERCING" and various ducking movements for evade and sidestep. I am grateful that no one can see me or I would be probably committed!

• Re: Love the battles!

And I thought that was just me. Phew!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad