Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Legendary Creatures

Page: 1 , 2
  • Legendary Creatures

I was just wondering when is a good time to have a go at one of the legendary creatures? I'm still slowly going through act one, but I have no reference points or hints as to how tough the legendary creatures will be.... well, other than the description of them being some of the toughest creatures in the game.
    I guess this means that they are some of the toughest creatures in comparison to the act you are currently playing.

It all seems a bit mysterious.... which I guess is the point! I want some colour coded creatures to help me decide! haha. Should I assume that they are all red-quest level creatures?
    I'll just have to go for one of them and hope for the best!

• Re: Legendary Creatures

The act 1 legends are pretty easy compared to later ones. If you are at blue quest level then I would give mauler and the giant a go. The hardest fight is Zalladel ><

Agreed. Zalladell is the hardest. The other two are a piece of cake. Try and if you die try later. You will learn that tactic in act2 and 3

Malcontent. Still dying...

Malcontent is a good fight. You need massive dps. I would wait till after red quest. Flay is hard too. rewards are better from Mal

Ok I'm gonna play on. I'm itching to complete this thing. laters!!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad