Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2125 Posts in 315 Topics by 276 members

Topic: DQ Book IV in stock

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: DQ Book IV in stock

It's hard to say. The loot cards and the hardback are technically KS exclusives, so those who pledged for the KS and opted for those rewards will be entitled to them first - and I expect there will be limited print runs.

However, perhaps there may be a few left over that Megara might sell on their website or allow me to have - we will have to wait and see what happens.

I want that version bad now I seen the cover! Looks awesome!

@ Sinett

The hardback collector's edition of Raiders of Dune Sea is now available via the Megara Entertainment website:

http://www.megara-entertainment.com/

Just trying to decide which one to get. What exactly does the new fillers mean in the hardback version. If you could perhaps describe the differences in more detail that would be awesome thank you.

No problem - the hardback version has:

A different cover (obviously)
    The Kickstarter bonus quest printed inside (The Tomb of Garriot)
    (Dimensions will be the same as the paperback)

For some reason, Mikael at Megara decided to change the filler illustrations from those in the paperback. These are simply the small incidental images that sometimes appear between entries (to help with layout). I haven't seen the ones he has gone with in the hardback.

I should be getting my copy of the hardback in the next couple of days, so I will post pics on the DQ Facebook and Twitter pages, if they will help.

Will the paperback version with maps inside be available through other retailers such as Amazon as well?

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Werdna-No.6

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad