Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: DQ Book IV in stock

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: DQ Book IV in stock

It'll be available via Amazon and/or eBay - I'll have plenty of copies (once it's printed) so shouldn't be a problem getting hold of one. If demand is greater than my stock, then I'll just order more.

The colour maps will be in the inside front and back cover (like in DQ3).

I am waiting for book with maps in it

What is the reason DQ4 uses different font without serifs in comparison to the other books in the series? Regarding the amount of text included it is actually harder to read it than previous books using serifs fonts. As well the new font appears to be more futuristic and does not match that well the "fantasy" genre to my honest opinion.

I didn't have too much of a problem with the font - it was the one chosen by the publisher and I was fine with it. Felt easy to read and accessible to me. Obviously it is a smaller font size, because Raiders is a much bigger book and reducing the page extent always helps with costs.

But I'll take your point on board for the future.

Hello Michael! Ordered book 3, 4 just now. The first two books were tremendous and the effort you had put into it is evident on every page. I am a strictly solo board gamer and want my games to have that "campaign" feel and have a high replayability. DQ fulfills that wish totally. Ordered your books along with the Graphic Novel Adventures box set from Van Ryder Games. I wish you all the health, happiness and success and I want you to keep developing this franchise further. Regards from India.

That is great news and thanks for sharing. Yes, the books are certainly designed to give that solo campaign/MMO-RPG experience, so I am pleased that they are hitting the mark. If you enjoyed the first two then I am confident that you will love Winter's Fury and Dune Sea!

If you're able to a pop review on amazon.com or amazon.uk some time, then I'd really appreciate it, to help spread the good news... (I note you are in India so probably don't have accounts with them, but hey - I ask everyone, as reviews really help with sales and boosting the visibility of products, as well as amazon promotions).

Cheers and keep us up to date with how you get on with the next two.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad