Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: DQ has landed!

Page: 1
  • DQ has landed!

I am finally in possession of my copy and wow, what can I say? The first thing that struck me was the size..... this is the size (and weight) of a brick! Flicking through teh pages just gave me the widest grin ever. 500+ pages of gaming joy. This has got to be the best value for money product out there.

I could go on. The maps are ridiculously good, the sheer attention to every little detail. YOu should be applauded and given some award for this. I really can't imagine the time that would go into making and testing all this game.

I can't wait now to get started. hero sheet and dice are ready for action

• Re: DQ has landed!

I got my email this afternoon so should get my book tomorrow. It feels like I have been waiting for this forever!! Gonna drown my sorrows with some CoD

I'm glad you got your copy exiled. Been a long time coming, eh? Also pleased with the positive feedback - I hope the book/game lives up to its promise! ;)

Mine arrived today (via eBay). Man alive - you dealt with my order very quickly. Thanks very much. Just read the rules, got my copies of the hero sheets copied and will start tomoz. Looking forward to it!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad