Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Book Four news

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: Book Four news

Any chance that the Megara Kickstarter for Book 4 would include levels or add-ons that would have Loot Cards for Books 1, 2 and 3 as well as 4?

It's a possibility, so don't rule it out ;)

This is great and exciting news !
    You can count me among the people who will back this project.

One suggestion : I think people would appreciate book 4 to have the same dimensions as the last edition of previous books (well, I would ^^, for practical and continuity / cohesion reasons). I realise whatsoever that it might be a wee bit early to talk about that kind of details so soon.

I agree, that would be nice. Those kind of decisions may be out of my hands - but I'd certainly hope that Dominic Harman (who did the covers for the previous Gollancz versions) would be available to do the next cover and the design/logo etc. mimics the others.

Settlement area on the same level as Ryker's Island and possibly some faction specific locations too.

Oh yes, your wishes will be granted

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad